https://lespetitsfruits.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Recipe-Squash-Butternut.jpg 500 500 admin https://lespetitsfruits.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/PFP-Logo-ENG-300x88.png admin2017-04-14 01:54:522017-04-17 02:47:58Baked Delicata Squash
Baked Delicata Squash
- 2 delicata squash 3/4 pound each
- 3 tbsp butter softened
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 tsp chili powder
- salt and coarsely ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut squash in half lengthwise and remove fibers and seeds. Place cut-side down in a baking dish and add water to the dish to a depth of 1/4 inch.
- Bake 30 minutes or until squash is soft but not mushy. Remove from oven.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, lime juice, and chili powder; stir until well blended. Season with salt and pepper. spoon the butter mixture into baked squash cavities and serve hot.