https://lespetitsfruits.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Recipe-GroundCherries.jpg 500 500 admin https://lespetitsfruits.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/PFP-Logo-ENG-300x88.png admin2017-04-14 00:44:092017-04-17 02:36:59Ground Cherry Salsa Verde
Ground Cherry Salsa Verde
- 4 cups pineapple ground cherries
- 2 small onions
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 fresh chile pepper most of the seeds removed
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp lme juice
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Wash vegetables. Slice onions into 1/4 thick rings. Coat with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill on medium/ high heat for approximately 10 minutes, until outsides are browned and insides are soft. Remove from grill and allow to cool before adding to food processor.
- Add remaining ingredients and run the food processor until ingredients are well mixed and to desired level of chunkiness.