https://lespetitsfruits.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Recipe-GroundCherries.jpg 500 500 admin https://lespetitsfruits.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/PFP-Logo-ENG-300x88.png admin2017-04-01 23:23:362017-04-17 02:34:12Ground Cherry Compote
Ground Cherry Compote
- 4 cups (1L) Ground Cherries
- 1 cup (250mL) Sugar
- 1/4 cups (60mL) lemon juice
- In a heavy saucepan, mix the ground cherries, sugar and lemon juice.
- Bring to a boil while stirring frequently. Simmer for about 25 minutes or until the cooking juice is slightly syrupy.
- Pour into sterilized jars.
- Serve with toast, biscuits or a simple vanilla cakes. Makes 2 cups (500 mL)