https://lespetitsfruits.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Recipe-BSprouts.jpg 500 500 admin https://lespetitsfruits.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/PFP-Logo-ENG-300x88.png admin2017-04-01 23:17:082017-04-12 01:21:39Balsamic Brussel Sprouts
Balsamic Brussel Sprouts
- 1 1/2 lb (1 kg) Brussels sprouts trimmed
- 2 tbsp (15mL) olive oil
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp (10 mL)p Salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper freshly ground
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil and add brussels sprouts. Cook for 2 minutes and then immediately transfer in a bowl of cold water to stop the cooking process. Drain.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Cook onion and garlic until tender, 5-10 minutes. Add the brussels sprouts and cook until tender, approximately 8-10 minutes.
- Whisk the balsamic vinegar with the butter, salt, pepper and garlic powder and add to skillet to warm up.