https://lespetitsfruits.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Recipe-BSprouts.jpg 500 500 admin https://lespetitsfruits.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/PFP-Logo-ENG-300x88.png admin2017-04-01 23:21:332017-04-17 02:41:21Oven Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Oven Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- 15-10 Brussels sprouts
- olive oil
- a few slices bacon or pancetta (optional) cut in pieces
- Grenoble nuts, pecans, walnuts or pine nuts (optional)
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 °F (200 °C).
- Trim stems and cut the brussels sprouts in half, lengthwise. In a bowl or on a plate, drizzle the brussels sprouts with oil and season, mixing well to coat.
- Place the brussels sprouts cut-side down on the baking sheet or in a roasting pan.
- Bake 15 minutes, turning mid-way through. If desired, add the bacon or pieces of pancetta. Return the brussels sprouts to the oven and continue cooking for 5 to 10 minutes.
- If desired, add nuts for the last 5 minutes of cooking.