https://lespetitsfruits.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Recipe-SquashBlueberries.jpg 500 500 admin https://lespetitsfruits.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/PFP-Logo-ENG-300x88.png admin2017-04-02 00:24:532017-04-17 02:49:23Baked Squash with Blueberries
Baked Squash with Blueberries
- 3 ccorn squash
- 1 1/2 cups (500mL) Blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1/2 tart Apple peeled and diced
- 6 tbsp brown sugar firmly packed
- 6 tsp (5mL) butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cut squash in half lengthwise and remove fibers and seeds.
- In a medium bowl, mix together blueberries, diced apple, brown sugar, and butter. Fill squash halves with blueberry mixture.
- Place in an ungreased casserole dish; add 1/2 cup water around the squash.
- Cover and bake 50 to 60 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake another 10 minutes or until squash is tender.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.