Enjoy Berries every day!
Fresh berries are delicious when served alone, with fresh cream, plain yogurt or ice cream. Berries can also be turned into jam, mousse, purée or used in dressings and desserts of all kinds; cakes, pies, muffins, puddings and crisps. They make excellent companions to fish, pork, duck and chicken. To enjoy berries year-round, just freeze them!
- Every day, in cereals and yogurt.
- In your favourite smoothie. Combine frozen blueberries in a blender with milk or yogurt, pineapple juice and a banana, serve chilled.
- In muffins, pancake or waffle batter, etc.
- In green or fruit salads.
- As a purée, to accompany your favourite entrée.