https://lespetitsfruits.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Recipe-Berries-Blueberries.jpg 500 500 admin https://lespetitsfruits.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/PFP-Logo-ENG-300x88.png admin2017-04-01 23:12:032017-04-12 01:28:44Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins
Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins
- 2 cups (500mL) whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup (125mL) quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 cup (125mL) cornmeal
- 2 tsp (10mL) ground ginger
- 1 tsp (5mL) Baking Powder
- 1 tsp (5mL) baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups (375mL) plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup (125mL) liquid honey
- 1/3 cup (75mL) vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (250mL) Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F). Fill 12 muffin tins with paper or silicone liners.
- Blend together flour, oats, cornmeal, ginger, baking powder, and baking soda in a bowl. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together the yogurt, honey, oil, and egg.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry mixture and pour in wet ingredients. Mix using a wooden spoon until batter is just moistened.
- Add frozen blueberries and combine gently. Avoid over-mixing.
- Divide batter evenly into muffin tins.
- Bake in oven 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Set muffins on a rack to cool.