https://lespetitsfruits.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Recipe-Squash-Spaghetti.jpg 500 500 admin https://lespetitsfruits.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/PFP-Logo-ENG-300x88.png admin2017-04-02 00:26:402017-04-17 02:52:04Spaghetti Squash Gratin
Spaghetti Squash Gratin
- 2 Spaghetti Squash
- 4 cups of your favourite spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese or cheddar grated
- Cut squash in half lengthwise. Remove the seeds.
- Place the 4 halves on a baking sheet and bake until the filaments are detached (about 40 to 50 minutes at 350F).
- Remove the squash from the oven and fill with your spaghetti sauce. Top with grated cheese.
- Bake about 10 minutes until the sauce is hot.
- Switch to broil to brown the cheese.
- Serve half a squash per person.
This recipe is an excellent alternative to the classic spaghetti (with pasta) and a simple way to integrate squash to your diet!