https://lespetitsfruits.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Recipe-BSprouts.jpg 500 500 admin https://lespetitsfruits.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/PFP-Logo-ENG-300x88.png admin2017-04-14 00:55:512017-04-14 19:04:28Brussels Sprouts baked with Sriracha
Brussels Sprouts baked with Sriracha
- 1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tbsp sriracha or more to taste
- kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 °F. Trim stems from sprouts, cut the sprouts in half.
- In a large bowl, whisk the olive oil with the vinegar, honey and Sriracha to combine. Add the Brussels sprouts and toss until they are fully coated. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the Brussels sprouts on a baking sheet, cut sides down. Pour any extra olive oil mixture on the pan and tilt the pan around to distribute it.
- Roast until the sprouts are crispy on the outside and golden and caramelized on the cut sides, 20 to 30 minutes. Serve immediately.