Enjoy Berries every day!
Fresh berries are delicious when served alone, with fresh cream, plain yogurt or ice cream. Berries can also be turned into jam, mousse, purée or used in dressings and desserts of all kinds; cakes, pies, muffins, puddings and crisps. They make excellent companions to fish, pork, duck and chicken. To enjoy berries year-round, just freeze them!
- Every day, in cereals and yogurt.
- In your favourite smoothie. Combine frozen blueberries in a blender with milk or yogurt, pineapple juice and a banana, serve chilled.
- In muffins, pancake or waffle batter, etc.
- In green or fruit salads.
- As a purée, to accompany your favourite entrée.
Enjoy Squash and Pumpkin!
Purées, cakes, muffins, soups, stews, pies… squash and pumpkin can be used in a wide variety of dishes. These versatile vegetables can be used interchangeably; recipes calling for pumpkin are suitable for squash, and vice-versa.
- In soups, stews, couscous, curries, etc.
- In bread, cake or pancake batters (pre-cooked).
- In chunks, oven-roasted or steamed and seasoned with parsley, garlic, ginger, nutmeg, basil or cloves.
- As a snack. Squash seeds can be eaten roasted, in the same way as pumpkin seeds, and seasoned however you like.
Chocolate Pumpkin Breakfast Smoothie
Creamy Pumpkin Risotto
Pumpkin, Squash and Root Vegetables au Gratin